Admissions at Desert Rose
Ready to Change Your Life?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help.
Our addiction specialists are standing by to answer your questions right now.
Speak to an Advisor Now
100% Confidential | 24/7 Helpline
The Admissions Process at Desert Rose Detox
Desert Rose Detox is part of a complete substance abuse treatment program incorporating all of the core ASAM levels of care under one roof. Admissions occur here 24-hours a day. At Desert Rose, our state-of-the-art medical detox will get you or your loved one comfortably and safely through the detoxification process. Whether you need to detox off opioids, benzos, alcohol or another addictive substance, we have one of the most skilled and best equipped medical detox facilities available.
We have Joint Commission Accreditation, membership in NAATP, state licensing and are associated with certified recovery residences. An admission starts with a phone assessment and insurance verification if you decide to use health insurance. Following clinical approval, we arrange discrete ground transportation to bring you to our substance abuse treatment center. It really is that simple!
We can pick you up from any local address, airport, train or bus station. Once you arrive you will see a nurse to check your vitals and get some key information and we’ll begin your detox protocol if you are detoxing with us. Any discomfort, anxiety or insomnia sleeplessness you have will be expertly treated. This is what we do best. Rest assured, you or your loved one will be in good hands at Desert Rose Detox from start to finish.
Our Admissions Process is Simple:
- CALL: Call us at (844) 427-3509 for an insurance coverage check.
- ASSESSMENT: A pre-admission phone interview with your admissions coordinator.
- APPROVAL: Receive clinical approval for admission to Desert Rose Recovery.
- TRAVEL: We provide discrete ground transportation at local addresses.
Insurance Verification Process
Desert Rose Detox works with every major private health insurance group. Since the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act and the Affordable Care Act, every health insurance plan is required by law to offer coverage for addiction treatment. Chances are if your health insurance plan has out-of-network benefits, we can work with it.
Even if you don’t have this type of insurance, give us a call because we may work with your plan. We regret that we are unable to accept state insurances like Medicaid or Medicare, but private insurance from a job or purchased on the open market or exchange with work here more often than not. Give us a call and we’ll get you answers quickly.
For insurance verification, all you need is:
- A health insurance card
- The patient’s full name, date of birth and social security number (or last 4 digits)
- A phone number to call you back at when we have information to share.
Admissions Approval Process
We work very hard to make our admissions process and smooth and seamless as possible. We know if you’re looking for a medical detox you have enough on your mind already. You don’t need to deal with a complicated process to get help on top of it all. Rest assured, we keep it as simple and efficient as possible here. Insurance verification and an over the phone initial clinical assessment are all that’s needed.
Both can often be accomplished in the course of a single phone call of 30-45 minutes. After those two pieces are in place all that’s left is to wait for clinical approval by our director of admissions. Provided the patient is clinically appropriate for Desert Rose Detox, approval is usually complete in 15-20 minutes unless we are especially busy. From there all that’s left is to pack for treatment and arrange a time (and date, if necessary) to admit.
At our detox you will receive:
- Physical check up with our nurse.
- Medical chart including any relevant notes from your medical history.
- Medication-assisted detox protocol for comfort and safety.
- Nutritious and delicious meals to help you build your strength.
- Rest, recovery and peace.
What to Pack for Admission to Desert Rose
If you have any questions or doubts, the best thing to do is to talk to your admissions coordinator before you bring (or don’t bring) a particular item. We’ve tried to make this list as complete as possible, but it’s never a bad idea to double check with the admissions department just in case any rules have changed and this page has not yet been updated or there is any special circumstances we didn’t cover below.
- Health insurance card and one form of government issued photo ID.
- A phone and/or list of important contact phone numbers for family etc.
- Any non-narcotic prescription meds you take in the original bottles.
- 7-10 days’ worth of comfortable, casual clothes. (T-shirts, shorts, sweats, hoodies)
- Comfortable sneakers/walking shoes.
- Extra socks and underwear. (always a good idea)
- A beach towel.
- Light reading material, if you want.
- Revealing clothing, booty shorts, thong underwear or bathing suits, crop tops etc.
- Clothes that promote drugs or alcohol, like beer T-shirts etc.
- Valuable or irreplaceable jewelry or watches etc.
- Cologne, perfume or mouthwash containing alcohol.
- Tons of makeup, hair dryers, curling irons, acrylic nails etc. (Keep it simple)
- Drugs or alcohol (should go without saying, but…)
- Prescribed medications that are controlled substances.
- Prescribed medications that are NOT in the original bottle.
- Vitamins, supplements, pre-workout stuff, weird herbal stuff that may interact with meds
Anything you don’t see (or do see) on that list that you have questions about, just give us a call and we’ll clear it up for you. There are good reasons for any rules we have so we’ll be happy to explain if there’s anything you don’t understand.
It’s Time for Desert Rose Detox
At Desert Rose Detox, we are dedicated to helping people safely and comfortably achieve sobriety and maintain it for the long haul. The Desert Rose Recovery and Detox program features all 5 of the major ASAM levels of care for addiction treatment. We say there is no such thing as “getting too much help for a problem”. We encourage each client to take advantage of every service we offer. We understand that not everyone will be able to commit to the entire Desert Rose Recovery program and we gladly provide detox-only treatment upon request. We only ask that clients keep an open mind and consider the possibilities and pros and cons of further treatment before deciding how to progress.
Please give Desert Rose Detox a call. The change you’ve been wanting is within your grasp. We can help you or your loved one conquer addiction.
We Accept Most Insurances
Did You Know That Your Health Insurance May Cover Up To 100% Of Your Treatment?
Get your FREE health insurance verification now!