What To Expect
Ready to Change Your Life?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help.
Our addiction specialists are standing by to answer your questions right now.
Speak to an Advisor Now
100% Confidential | 24/7 Helpline
Inpatient Detox Treatment and 5-Star Care at Desert Rose Recovery
The Desert Rose Detox Center is Joint Commission Accredited, a member of the NAATP, state licensed, and a certified recovery residence.
We offer a wide range of detox services for many types of drugs and alcohol. Our medical detox team is there to support you 24/7. Our drug and alcohol detox center is designed with comfort in mind and modern accommodations.
We work hard to ensure you or your loved one get individualized detox care that sets you up for a successful recovery. Knowing that healing begins with removing all substances from your body so that you can more adequately address any mental health needs.
The Detox Process At Desert Rose Recovery:
- Transportation is provided to and from any local address, airpots, train or bus station.
- Upon arriving at our detox facility, a nurse will check vital signs and begin our detox protocol.
- We work to ensure that any discomfort, anxiety, or insomnia you experience will be expertly treated.
- Your condition and withdrawal symptoms will be carefully monitored by our addiction specialist team. If needed, they can help ease withdrawal discomfort with state-of-the-art medicines following modern substance abuse treatment protocols.
- You will receive nutritious meals that will assist you in rebuilding your body and strength.
- Our detox center provides the ultimate place to rest, focus on recovery, and find peace.
Looking for help for you or a loved one? An addiction treatment specialist is standing by to take your call. Reach us today at (844) 427-3509 or request information online.
We Accept Most Insurances
Did You Know That Your Health Insurance May Cover Up To 100% Of Your Treatment?
Get your FREE health insurance verification now!